Our Company offers a wide range of marine surveying services to the small craft industry from our bases in North West England, Portugal and Holland.
Why Choose Steve Roberts Marine Surveys?
Our range of expertise covers yachts and powercraft in the leisure, commercial, fishing and workboat sectors. We offer a unique service based on 40 years of wide ranging experience in the small craft industry; encompassing many different forms and types of construction including timber, steel, composite, FRP and aluminium.
We perform our services within the strict guidelines and codes of practice and ethics as demanded by both the YDSA and the IIMS. These are the premier surveying organisations in the UK and before “professional” membership is granted reports are submitted for scrutiny and the passing of an examination is required.
• Pre-purchase including sea trials when required
• Re Insurance
• Damage inspection (usually for underwriters)
• Consultancy, new-build and refit supervision
• Tonnage Surveys for Registration
• MCA code of practice examinations
• BSS examinations for inland waterways craft
• RCD examinations for new build vessels
• Manchester Ship Canal surveys and Mersey Docks surveys (Peel Ports approved surveyor)